Skip to main content

 As my contribution to the blog, I am adding the link to Destiny's online training options. Destiny is the online library management system many public school libraries use. It is a good resource to have on hand if you are new to working in a school library, especially if you need to teach your staff how to use Destiny.

Destiny Library Manager Training | Opportunities for Library Professionals (follettlearning.com)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Post

 Hi! For my contribution to our blog, I changed the blog Theme to Notable Coral and customized its primary color to light blue. In doing this, I realized that if I am not careful in making that sort of change can inadvertently cause my groupmates' contributions to disappear. When I looked at previews of the new theme, the Wikipedia gadget that Susan had added disappeared. To make sure I didn't undo anyone's work, I created a test blog of my own so I could have a low-stakes place to test the change to the theme without ruining anyone else's contributions.  -Carly L.